Tuesday, October 8, 2013

38: Buffalo Baked Chicken

As i have mentioned before Will and I both love spicy foods.  Basically anything with buffalo sauce we love.  So I figured I would try out a totally made up Buffalo Baked Chicken dish.

Ingredients:

S&P
1 lb skinless chicken breasts
1 cup Franks Buffalo Sauce
~1/2 cup panko
1/2 packet of dry ranch dressing mix
*Gorgonzola cheese - optional

The How To:
Preheat oven to 405.
Mix buffalo sauce, and ranch mix so that there are no clumps
Put the chicken in a foil lined baking dish
Pour the buffalo sauce mixture over the chicken
Season with S&P
Top with panko
Bake for 45 minutes
Top with Gorgonzola cheese if you want


Will and I both ate this dish so quickly that I'm not sure we even fully tasted it.  It was so delicious.  I served this with broccoli.  This will definitely be in the Burke dinner rotation.  This dish was Will approved!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...