Wednesday, June 4, 2014

71: Beefcake

I won't even start making excuses for why it's been so long since I have posted.  But I promise, Will has been eating.

Today I decided to try something super fast and easy, and Will decided to name it a beefcake.  It was inspired by this recipe for a Beef & Cheese foldover.

Ingredients 

*1 lb ground beef
1/2 white onion, diced
1/4 cup ketchup
4 tsbp A1
1/2 shredded sharp cheddar 
1 package crescent rolls
1 can diced tomatoes with green chilis
S&P
*dash of cayenne pepper

*not pictured

The How To
Preheat oven to 375
Brown ground beef in a large skillet with onions, tomatoes, ketchup, a1, and some water
Drain the ground beef, and return to the skillet
Season with S&P and cayenne pepper
On a baking sheet, knead the crescent rolls into the shape of a ball
Place the ground beef on the dough and fold up sides (I had to turn mine over to keep it together)
Bake for 15 minutes or until dough is browned
Top with remaining ground beef mixture, cheese and sour cream

This recipe is nothing to write home about (in my opinion).  But when you need a quick meal this will definitely work.  Will really liked it and even gave it two thumbs up!  He is easier to please than I am.  This meal is Will approved! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...