Tuesday, June 24, 2014

74: Mushroom Pork Chops

I like to make a quick and easy dinner on Monday nights.  It's a perfect time for Mushroom Pork Chops. Only THREE major ingredients! 

Ingredients:

2 pork chops
1 can cream mushroom soup - reduced sodium
1 tbsp worcestershire 
S&P
*pinch cayenne pepper (optional)

*not pictured

The How To:
Preheat oven to 405
Line a dish with aluminum foil (for easy clean up)
Place the pork chops on the tin foil and cover with soup, worcestershire, cayenne pepper, and S&P
Cook for 45 minutes

Done!  
I served mine alongside a salad and balsamic broccoli (may write this one up someday)

This is such an easy dish and you can make chicken this same way.  Usually I like to add some diced mushrooms or onions to this dish, but I was out.  It still turned out great, and makes a delicious lunch the next day.  I totally forgot to take the after picture, but it was Will approved!  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...