Monday, May 6, 2013

23: Honey Mustard Corned Beef Brisket

Will and I could not remember a time where either one of us had ever tried corned beef brisket so I figured why not try out Honey Mustard Corned Beef Brisket tonight.  Brace yourself for the easiest recipe ever, only three ingredients!











Ingredients:
2 lb corned beef brisket *not pictured
1/4 cup honey 
1/4 cup whole grain mustard

The How To:
Put the brisket in the crock-pot and cover about half way with water
Cook the brisket for 9 hours on the low setting
Trim off any fat and place the brisket in a broiler safe baking dish 
Mix the honey and mustard and pour directly over the brisket
Broil on high for about 6 minutes 
Enjoy!


Will and I both tried the brisket before I put it in the broiler and knew it was gonna be a good night.  This dish actually took me back in time.  I swear my Grandmommy or Pawpaw used to make this and I remember eating it with them. Man, I miss them.  

Will wasn't a huge fan of the glaze, but it still was Will approved.  
If only I had this recipe for St. Paddy's day... there's always next year.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...