Monday, August 5, 2013

29: Summer Salmon

Will and I both love seafood and I am always looking for new dishes to make.  I ran across this recipe and then modified it a bit.  This is a great summer dish and I just know I'll be making it again.

Ingredients: 

1 lb salmon
olive oil
S&P
1 diced cucumber 
1 tbsp diced jalapeno
few mint leaves, minced*
1/2 lime - squeezed
1 diced avocado*

*not pictured

The How To:
Preheat oven to 500.

Place fish skin down on a foil lined baking sheet
Rub fish with olive oil and sprinkle some sea salt
Reduce temp to 275 and cook fish on the lowest rack for about 9 minutes
For the topping - mix together cucumber, avocado, lime juice and serve over the top of the salmon

Needless to say this dish was awesome and it was Will approved.  I served it with a cucumber, avocado, lime orzo dish.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...