Monday, August 12, 2013

32: Buffalo Pork Tenderloin

Will and I love spicy food, so when I saw this recipe I knew I wanted to try my own version of Buffalo Pork Tenderloin.

Ingredients:

1 package lean pork tenderloin
Frank's buffalo sauce
Merrilily's High Five Barbeque Sauce or your favorite hot sauce
Other BBQ Sauce (to taste)
Dash of paprika
Dash of cayenne pepper
Dash Fiery Montreal Seasoning
S&P



The How To:
Preheat oven to 405
Cover the pork with the above mixture
Cook for an hour or until the pork is about 170 degrees

Let the meat sit for about 5 minutes before cutting then cut and enjoy! 

I served this with broccoli and a quinoa salad

I was expecting this dish to be really spicy since the sauces I used are pretty hot.  But it really ended up pretty mild.  Next time I would add more sauce to heat it up a bit.  But regardless, Will really enjoyed it.  So, this dish is Will approved! 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...