Wednesday, September 11, 2013

35: Jalapeno Shrimp Cakes

Both Will and I really enjoy our seafood and jalapenos... So, I thought I'd try out these Jalapeno Shrimp Cakes.  

Ingredients:
1 lb shrimp - peeled
1 jalapeno - seeded and diced
Garlic
2 tbsp cilantro
2 tbsp panko
S&P
Juice from 1 lime
1 sliced avocado


The How To:
Place shrimp, garlic and jalapeno in a food processor (I use the magic bullet) and pulse until chopped well.  
Combine the mix with all the other ingredients
Form 4 patties 
In a nonstick pan, cook the patties on each side for about 4 minutes



I believe if I made this dish again I would try smaller patties and make shrimp pops instead.  This week our friend Angie wanted to get in on the fun -- this meal is Will (and Angie) approved! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...