Monday, December 30, 2013

53: Honey Soy Tilapia

Why not one to grow on! I couldn't leave you with just a side dish, even if it was delicious.  I thought why not try this Honey Soy Tilapia.

Ingredients:

~1 1/2 lb Tilapia
balsamic vinegar
honey
soy sauce
1 garlic clove

The How To:
Preheat oven to 350
Mince the garlic
Mix the garlic and equal parts of balsamic, honey, and soy sauce (I used about 5 tbsp of each, but it just depends on how much fish you use)
Cook for about 20 minutes, until flakey 



This is a very lack luster recipe.  Will and I both thought it was just fine.  It is still Will approved, but I think his exact words were "I don't love it, but I don't hate it."  





Now I know what you all are wondering.. what is going to happen to the blog now that my goal has been fulfilled.. After some thought, I have decided to keep it going! So coming to a blog near you.. at least another 52 NEW MEALS! 

Happy New Year!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...