Thursday, January 3, 2013

Happy New Year!


Where the magic will happen

Some people make resolutions for New Years, instead I decided to make a few goals.  One of my goals for this year is to make at least 52 NEW dishes (that's one a week for you math junkies out there). 
For my other goals, you will have to do more blog searching - kidding, but seriously, I'm not telling you.

The Goal
2013 = 52 Weeks > 52 Dishes
What this really means, is that I am not limited to only 52 new dishes but it is required that I make at least 52 new dishes.  

Definitions:
A new dish: Something that I have never made before.  It's not that I don't love all my go to dishes (blackened salmon, I'm talking to you) it's just that I would like something new and refreshing going on in my beautiful new kitchen. A dish can be an entree, a side, a dessert, or anything else that Will can eat.

Will of course will be eating them, so a blog was born. 



3 comments:

  1. YAY!! You know I love a blog! What ever happened to your other one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally fell off the wagon.. HA! I hope I can do better with this one!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...